Edison Carlos Fernandes
Responsible for the areas of Public Law and IFRS Accounting Law
– Graduated in Law from Faculdade de Direito – USP – Largo São Francisco (1994). – Post-graduate degree in International Politics from Fundação Escola de Sociologia e Política of São Paulo (1998).
– Master in Political and Economic Law from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (2002).
– Doctor of Law of International Economic Relations from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica – São Paulo (2006).
– Member of the Board of contributors of the Ministry of finance – current Administrative Council of tax appeals (2001 to 2003).
– Judge of the Court of Taxes and Charges of the State of São Paulo (2001 and 2002).
– Academic Director of CEU Escola de Direito – IICS Law School.
– Professor of accounting matters for postgraduate courses at the Fundação Getúlio Vargas (GVLaw and GVManagement).
– Holder of the Chair No. 29 of Academia Paulista de Letras Jurídicas – APLJ.
Elisa Junqueira Figueiredo
Responsible for the areas of private law with focus on contracts, civil litigation, arbitration, real estate, family and succession law.
– Bachelor’s degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo – PUC/SP (1996)
– Specialization in Civil Procedural Law by COGEAE-PUC/SP (1998 and 1999).
– “Master en Derecho Internacional y Relaciones Internacionales”, from Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2001 and 2002).
– International experience in Madrid, in law offices J. Y. Hernandez-Canut Abogados (2002).
– Specialization in Contract Law, by CEU – IICS Escola de Direito (2005)
Thaís Folgosi Françoso
Responsible for the areas of tax litigation, tax administrative procedure, compliance and entertainment law
– Bachelor in Law from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (2002).
– Postgraduate in Tax Law from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (2004).
– Postgraduate in Tax Procedural Law by CEU – IICS Escola de Direito (2006).
– Professor of Tax Law and Compliance of CEU – IICS Escola de Direito.
– Member of the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics – SCCE.
Responsible for the areas of corporate law, capital markets and corporate governance
– Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo
– Post-graduated in Finance (MBA) from IBMEC – Brazilian Institute of Capital Markets (1987).
– Graduated in Legal Sciences from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (2014).
– Vice President and President of APIMEC – Brazilian Association of Capital Market Analysts and Professionals.
– First President (2011 to 2013) and current Member of Supervisory Board of Capital Market Analysts, a body governed by the Brazilian Securities Commission (CVM).
– Acted for more than 25 years in the financial and capital markets of Brazil, especially in the areas of equity analysis, corporate finance and asset management at different institutions.
– Participated in the major initiatives for the modernization of Brazil’s capitals market over the last two decades.
– Collaborates with the leading Brazilian financial and economic publications.